Please bear with us! We get lots of love for the Cronut® so there can be very heavy traffic on the site when Cronut Preorder is open. We apologise in advance if you experience any stalls during this time.
This page allows you to reserve and pre-purchase your Cronut®. Please note that these pre-orders are for IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY. We do not offer delivery.
We do ONE flavor of the Cronut® pastry per month. For June, the flavor is Guava & Toasted Honey Ganache. We will announce the July flavour on the last week of June. Price per Cronut® pastry: £4.00.
Note: because of the high demand and small inventory, it is easy for a day to sell out between the time you load the page and by the time you select a day. Our apologies. Please try another date. If a purchase is not completed in 10 minutes, the items in the cart are released back to the inventory. This means that new inventory may be released from those held in shopping carts even after you see a “Sold Out” sign. Please do check back.
How to pre-order the Cronut® pastry on this site
- Every Monday at 11am sharp, we will open up this webpage for PREORDERS. The page will NOT be opened for orders before then.
- Orders are taken for the entire week two weeks out from the Monday date. On Monday, June 12th we will open up the entire week of June 26th through July 9th.
- Please pick up your Cronut® pastries during bakery opening hours of the elected day.
- The maximum number available per person per pre-order is 6 Cronut® pastries per day.
- Please make a note of your pick up date and time as we are unable to send reminders prior to pick up due to the high volume of Cronut® orders.
- Our items cannot be resold or advertised without permission, which will lead to an immediately cancellation of the order.
- Due to large amount of customer requests, we are unable to provide extra Cronut® pastry boxes for each order and charge an additional £1.00 (the direct price from our suppliers) for each extra custom Cronut box. We will package each Cronut® in the appropriate size box for the full order.
- All orders are final, and there are no exchanges, refunds, or rescheduled dates. (Items not retrieved on the set pick up date will have to be disposed as the pastries are highly perishable.)
Pick up Instructions
- Once you’ve placed your Cronut® order, please print out your receipt and bring it to the shop. The order is linked to the NAME/EMAIL on the order, so please make sure you supply the cashier with the right name.
- Some customers let us know they do not receive a receipt directly from us due to filters. Please note in that case, we can refer to your receipt.
- You do not need to wait in line to pick up a pre-order and can go straight to the cashier. Please note that we may have heavy traffic at times, and so we appreciate your patience in waiting as we fetch your order.