We’re so thrilled to be reopening our doors for dining in again beginning Saturday, 4th July here at Dominique Ansel Bakery London. We’ll be open for both dine-in in our beautiful garden terrace and for walk-in guests to take away their orders, plus local delivery continues via Deliveroo and our website.
We’re also bringing back our favourite Summer treat – our What-a-Melon Soft Serve! It’s made with a slice of juicy, ripe watermelon filled-to-order with our refreshing homemade watermelon soft serve, complete with little chocolate “seeds” to finish. The perfect refreshing treat, available daily from 12pm.
Safety remains our top priority, so in line with government regulations, we’ve introduced some new processes with you and our wonderful team in mind:
- Increased frequency of sanitation and disinfection procedures throughout all our seating areas and kitchens
- Continued hand-washing alerts for all of our team members at least every 30 minutes, as well as daily temperature checks and strict food safety guidelines
- A new floor plan for our indoor tables and queue management that allows for proper social distancing throughout to ensure a safe distance of 1m
- Dine-in tables limited to a maximum of 6 guests at a time
- Sanitising stations upon entry for guests
- QR codes on entry for dine-in guests to order contactless
- Cashless payments in-store
- Contactless pick-up and ordering via our website to make your ordering process even easier
- Continued contactless delivery via Deliveroo and on our website so you can enjoy our fresh-baked pastries delivered straight to your doorstep
We cannot thank you enough for your continued support and look forward to seeing you soon!